- The National Australian Curriculum
- Teaching and Learning
- Junior School
- Middle School
The National Australian Curriculum
The National Australian Curriculum provides a clear understanding of what our students should learn and experience at Moorooka State School. It ensures there is equity and quality for all our students and can be accessed by all members of the community https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/.
The National Australian Curriculum is organised in the following way.
|Eight Learning Areas.|
Each Learning Area has defined knowledge, understandings and skills at each year level.
Seven General Capabilities.
These are embedded within the 8 Learning Areas.
Three Cross-Curriculum Priorities.
These provide opportunity to provide depth and richness in the Learning Areas.
4. Humanities and social Sciences
5. The Arts
7. Health and Physical Education
3. Information and Communication Technology and Capability
4. Critical and Creative Thinking
5. Personal and Social Capability
6. Ethical Understanding
7. Intercultural Understanding
1. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures
2. Asia and Australia's Engagement with Asia